+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Second Lieutenant Jason1983 is on a distinguished road Jason1983's Avatar

Stargate Atlantis: Homecoming

Is anyone else really excited like I am that there will be novels to continue SGA's storylines after the season five finale? I know its not a movie but something is better then nothing.
    Atlantis LIVES!!!!!

Product Description
    The first of a six book series set after the end of Stargate Atlantis's final season, Homecoming sees Atlantis return to the Pegasus Galaxy. But the situation in Pegasus has changed. The Wraith are on the verge of unification under the new and powerful Queen Death. She stages a daring raid with one goal: the capture of the only man able to give their ships hyperdrive and lead them to Earth -- Dr. Rodney McKay.
    (Book Comes Out on October 16, 2010)

http://www.amazon.com/Stargate-Atlan...5877949&sr=1-1

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2010/0...ga-storylines/

Lieutenant General ☆☆☆ Rac80 will become famous soon enough Rac80 will become famous soon enough
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason1983 View Post
    Is anyone else really excited like I am that there will be novels to continue SGA's storylines after the season five finale? I know its not a movie but something is better then nothing.
    Atlantis LIVES!!!!!

Product Description
    The first of a six book series set after the end of Stargate Atlantis's final season, Homecoming sees Atlantis return to the Pegasus Galaxy. But the situation in Pegasus has changed. The Wraith are on the verge of unification under the new and powerful Queen Death. She stages a daring raid with one goal: the capture of the only man able to give their ships hyperdrive and lead them to Earth -- Dr. Rodney McKay.
    (Book Comes Out on October 16, 2010)

http://www.amazon.com/Stargate-Atlan...5877949&sr=1-1

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2010/0...ga-storylines/

the books are better than nothing. I have read a number of the fandomonium books and they are pretty good. the best part is the current writers of sgpoo aren't writing the books!:P

Forums Moderator Admin piginpoo has much to be proud of piginpoo has much to be proud of piginpoo has much to be proud of piginpoo has much to be proud of piginpoo has much to be proud of piginpoo has much to be proud of piginpoo has much to be proud of piginpoo has much to be proud of piginpoo's Avatar

Awards Showcase

Looks good so I just ordered it.

Quote Originally Posted by piginpoo View Post
    Looks good so I just ordered it.
    I just pre-ordered it too.

I'm just hoping the SGU-atlantis episode won't ruin the book...or I guess I could just pretend the episdoe didn't happen...ha.

Forums Moderator Admin piginpoo has much to be proud of piginpoo has much to be proud of piginpoo has much to be proud of piginpoo has much to be proud of piginpoo has much to be proud of piginpoo has much to be proud of piginpoo has much to be proud of piginpoo has much to be proud of piginpoo's Avatar

Awards Showcase

I'm just hoping the SGU-atlantis episode won't ruin the book...or I guess I could just pretend the episdoe didn't happen...ha.
    If the rating keep falling it might not !!!

Lieutenant General ☆☆☆ stclare is on a distinguished road stclare's Avatar

Awards Showcase

Im waiting to see what changes this series makes. Ive read Jo's commentary on the up coming series and have to say some stuff shes mentioned has put me off. Ive go a couple of friends who also like reading books as much as i do and will read this series for me and give me the :beckettu: or :beckettd:.

Nothing against the group of authors but if the books are the only coninuation i dont want to read something that will tick me off, as the books will become canon to me.

I also read the last chapter of every book i pick up, to determine if ill buy it. im such a sappy bitch
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banner & Avatar by DancesWithGary

Lieutenant General ☆☆☆ Rac80 will become famous soon enough Rac80 will become famous soon enough

sgpoo never happened.....never happened......

.......Sgpoo never happened....it never happened......

Quote Originally Posted by stclare View Post
    Im waiting to see what changes this series makes. Ive read Jo's commentary on the up coming series and have to say some stuff shes mentioned has put me off. Ive go a couple of friends who also like reading books as much as i do and will read this series for me and give me the :beckettu: or :beckettd:.

Nothing against the group of authors but if the books are the only coninuation i dont want to read something that will tick me off, as the books will become canon to me.

I also read the last chapter of every book i pick up, to determine if ill buy it. im such a sappy bitch
    once you find out let me know! hell I go to Barnes and Noble or Borders bookstores, pick up a book, find a chair and get comfy...and read three or so chapters BEFORE I buy them :P .

[QUOTE=Rac80;12433] .......Sgpoo never happened....it never happened......

QUOTE]

LOL...I love that icon!

BANNED FOR LIFE Overmind One is now on latrine duty Overmind One is now on latrine duty Overmind One is now on latrine duty Overmind One is now on latrine duty Overmind One is now on latrine duty Overmind One is now on latrine duty Overmind One is now on latrine duty Overmind One is now on latrine duty Overmind One is now on latrine duty Overmind One is now on latrine duty Overmind One is now on latrine duty Overmind One's Avatar

SGU is NOT canon! Nope.

Name:  SGU_IS_NOT_CANON.gif
Views: 413
Size:  5.5 KB

Stargate Universe is NOT Stargate canon! Thats not a stargate on Destiny, its a sex portal!

[QUOTE=Jason1983;12439]
    Quote Originally Posted by Rac80 View Post
    .......Sgpoo never happened....it never happened......

QUOTE]

LOL...I love that icon!
    feel free to snurch away.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast